[Asterisk-Users] digium dev kit - X100P & TDM400P

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Sat Sep 6 15:41:02 MST 2003

On Saturday 06 September 2003 06:19 pm, Tilghman Lesher wrote:

> > It complains
> > [root at carol etc]# ztcfg -vv
> >
> > Zaptel Configuration
> > ======================
> >

> > Channel map:
> >
> > Channel 01: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
> > Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
> >
> > 2 channels configured.
> >
> > ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 2: Invalid argument (22)
>
> Did you modprobe wcfxo or wcfxs first?

As per the only directions digium sent me, modprobe wcfxo was first

> If you did modprobe wcfxo
> first, then your channel definitions are backwards.  It's also possible
> that you forgot to modprobe one or the other, in which case the second
> card will certainly not be detected.

No, modprobe wcfxs was after the  modprobe wcfxo  as per digiums supplied
instructions

> See the output of 'lsmod' to see
> if either is not loaded.

wcfxo                   9440   0  (unused)
wcfxs                  19168   0  (unused)
zaptel                182880   0  [wcfxo wcfxs]

> Also possible is that your lack of connecting
> the power connector may make your computer unable to detect the
> TDM400.

That's connected

> > [root at carol asterisk]# asterisk -vvvr
> > ERROR[16384]: File asterisk.c, Line 1323 (main): Unable to connect to
> > remote asterisk
> >
> > Hmm...that wasn't happening before I did the build using the supplied
> > disc.
>
> You can only remote connect (-r) if an instance of Asterisk is already
> running.  Drop the -r if not (and possibly add -c, for console).

> -Tilghman

Do have the correct install disk ?
--
Power is the finest token of affection.