[Asterisk-Users] can't use 2 controllers

Marian Danisek majo at sunteq.sk
Thu Sep 4 02:53:23 MST 2003

Dňa Št, 2003-09-04 at 11:40, Jamie Neil napísal:
> Simone Vasoli (BK s.r.l.) wrote:
> > Hi,
> > when I make a call, chan_capi always uses controller 2, and never uses
> > controller 1 (so I have 4 lines for incoming calls, but only 2 lines
> > instead of 4 for outgoing calls).
> >
> > this is with 2 AVM Fritz cards PCI.
>
> You can only use one Fritz PCI card per box due to a limitation built
> into the AVM CAPI driver.

check this link - is describe how to use more than one fcpci in pc. I
personally use 3 cards im my computers, without problems...

http://www.quiss.org/caiviar/Two-Fritzcards-HOWTO

--
SUNTEQ s. r. o.
Hviezdoslavova 9 # Prievidza # 971 04 # Slovak republic