[Asterisk-Users] ISDN

Jac Kersing j.kersing at the-box.com
Wed Sep 3 22:40:19 MST 2003

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Jay Tyndall wrote:

> Does this simply use ATDT to dialout ?

It uses 'ATD'. See channels/chan_modem_i4l.c for the command sequences
used.

> When I attempt to dialout using minicom it comes back with "NO MSN/EAZ"
> Looks like I may need to issue another AT Command to the netjet to set the
> MSN...

In minicom try at&e<msn> to set the msn and atdt<number> to call. If that
doesn't work * won't work either. * will set the msn to the number you
specified in modem.conf (msn=<number> line). Remember the msn must be
specified before the 'device =>' line.
If this doesn't work, post you modem.conf so we can look at it.

Regards,

Jac

--
 Jac Kersing            Technical Consultant   The-Box Development
 j.kersing at the-box.com                         http://www.the-box.com