[Asterisk-Users] Pointer to upgrade 7960sip beyond v3.2.0?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Sep 3 18:58:19 MST 2003

Slightly off topic, but maybe some can suggest something off list...

Trying to upgrade a 7960 that was running skinny. I've got sip v3.2.0
installed and running, and am able to place calls via *, etc.

However, when upgrading to v4.4.0 I can never get to the point of
being able to place a call (eg, no dialtone, etc). I can ping the
phone, look at the Network Config, etc, but I can't unlock it to do
any configs.

Any thoughts?

Rich
radamson at routers.com