[Asterisk-Users] TE410P - one way audio, after 'rpm -qa' on RedHat 9

Gavin Hollinger digium.com at gavinhollinger.com
Tue Sep 2 15:11:16 MST 2003

> Note that this adds anything much to your problem. But I wanted to note
> that not all systems have hard times with systems working. This system

Thanks for taking the time to do that for me.  We are building a bigger
system that will be under heavier load with lots of 56k data.  However,
your info gives me confidence that if I work through my configuration
problems it will work.  I was beginning to get discouraged because I have
been "Testing Asterisk" for 2 months now.  8-(  I guess the short coming
is mainly me, I will keep at it till I get it.

What kernel / distribution are you using?

Thanks

Gavin Hollinger