[Asterisk-Users] TE410P - one way audio, after 'rpm -qa' on RedHat 9

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Sep 2 14:40:03 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 16:17, Gavin Hollinger wrote:
> TE410P - intermittent one way audio forcing reboot multiple times per day.
>
> > but have thought of restarting asterisk at cron time. If someone's on
> > the phone at that time they're only talking to themselves anyway.
>

> Yeah, that would work, except I am also having intermittent problems with
> the same error during the day also.  I cannot nail down or duplicate a
> cause though.  Just testing asterisk with the digium TE410P, I find myself
> rebooting several times a day.  I have another machine that does not have
> any digium hardware that only needs to be restarted once every few weeks.
>
> Haven't got much response here, should this be posted as a bug report?

Note that this adds anything much to your problem. But I wanted to note
that not all systems have hard times with systems working. This system
is on a 1200 celeron supermicro computer with a T400P card in it.
phone:/home/critch# uptime
 16:37:10 up 62 days,  5:04,  1 user,  load average: 0.06, 0.08, 0.02
phone:/home/critch# asterisk -r
Asterisk CVS-04/26/03-20:38:26, Copyright (C) 1999-2001 Linux Support
Services, Inc.
Written by Mark Spencer <markster at linux-support.net>
Connected to Asterisk CVS-04 currently running on phone (pid = 1213)
phone*CLI> show uptime
System uptime: 8 weeks, 6 days, 5 hours, 6 minutes, 55 seconds
Last reload: 2 weeks, 1 day, 52 minutes, 31 seconds
phone*CLI>

This is with a max in of 15 channels at a time from the PSTN.