[Asterisk-Users] asterisk and pingtel

Nick Knight nick at omniis.com
Fri Oct 31 07:25:10 MST 2003

Hello All,

I have pingtel and asterisk working really well. I have a really
annoying little problem - mainly with pingtel. When a call comes in
pingtel displays the caller ID on the phone. If I miss it then I click
on the number for redial - this doesn't include a 9 to dial an outside
line. The second problem is with the dialer from outlook again it
bypasses the outlook dialing rules so doesn't include a 9 for an outside
line.

Does anyone have experience of these problems and imaginative ways round
(or even fixes!)

Regards

Nick