[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind NAT to SIP provider

Jonathan Hogg jonathan.hogg at seventh-wave-systems.com
Fri Oct 24 15:00:41 MST 2003

On 24/10/2003 19:31, rnc Info Lists wrote:

> I have the same problem and have solved it by using iaxtel.com.  Asterisk
> talks to IAXtel quite well on inbound and outbound from behind my NAT
> router.

Yeah, I got that working as a test that Asterisk could successfully route
calls in and out to my extensions, but I need a PSTN gateway service that
can offer numbers in London and NY.

I'm talking to a UK provider, but they only do SIP at the moment. I'm
working with one of their tech guys to see if they can support IAX via an
Asterisk installation at their end.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Hogg