[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind NAT to SIP provider

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Oct 24 15:38:02 MST 2003

Try to register your Asterisk with iptel.org. There is a public SIP
proxy running with support for NAT traversal.

To do so, disable any NAT traversal features in Asterisk (the proxy can
detect that you are behind a NAT and will modify the messages
accordingly). You don't have to setup anything in your NAT box.

Let me know if that doesn't work (I will need your username in that
case to find out why).

  Jan.