[Asterisk-Users] Survey: Grandstream improvements.........

Michael T Farnworth mtf at maximasystems.com
Wed Oct 22 09:50:56 MST 2003

It just struck me that the easiest improvement would be to drop the name
BudgeTone, because 'Budget' tends to imply cheap, which in turn suggests
poor quality. The phones need a name which implies 'High Quality'.

The current name resulted in my wife bursting into laughter and saying 'I
can't believe they called it that.' I suspect clients are more likely to
say 'perhaps we need the professional product if we are going to risk
our business on it.'

Michael