[Asterisk-Users] Survey: Grandstream improvements.........

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Wed Oct 22 10:27:00 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 18:50, Michael T Farnworth wrote:
> It just struck me that the easiest improvement would be to drop the name
> BudgeTone, because 'Budget' tends to imply cheap, which in turn suggests
> poor quality. The phones need a name which implies 'High Quality'.

Hadn't thought of that until you mentioned it. But it's perhaps because
living in a non-English speaking country I see English words totally
misused that I've come to accept it. For instance I just bought a case
to build up a machine it's called an "Enjoy"?

Why not just BT-101, BT-102, BT-102D? That's unless you're in the UK
where BT could have the same implications as your original point.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>