[Asterisk-Users] Conference with MOH or input from computer Mic.

Tim Thompson tthompson at amatechtel.com
Mon Oct 20 15:17:23 MST 2003

Tim Thompson
Commercial Sales Engineer
http://www.amatechtel.com
(806) 722-2227

Would anyone have an idea on how I would be able to take the mic in on
the computer and put it as the "talking party" for a conference room.

I would then be able to set up a "listen only" profile for others to get
in on.

Reason for doing this is for 'shut-in's' for my Church.  People call in
and push 3 to listen to church service.....get put into conference room
and PA system is piped into * box via Mic on soundcard.

TIA.

Tim Thompson
Lubbock, Texas