[Asterisk-Users] Conference with MOH or input from computer Mic.

CW_ASN - Gus cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Oct 20 15:34:19 MST 2003

Please see if this helps.

Regards,

Gus

noc2pbx*CLI> show application MeetMe
noc2pbx*CLI>
  -= Info about application 'MeetMe' =-

[Synopsis]:
  Simple MeetMe conference bridge

[Description]:
  MeetMe(confno[|options]): Enters the user into a specified MeetMe
conference.
If the conference number is omitted, the user will be prompted to enter
one.  This application always returns -1. A ZAPTEL INTERFACE MUST BE
INSTALLED FOR CONFERENCING FUNCTIONALITY.
The option string may contain zero or more of the following characters:
      'a' -- set admin mode
      'm' -- set monitor only mode
      'p' -- allow user to exit the conference by pressing '#'
      's' -- send user to admin/user menu if '*' is received
      't' -- set talk only mode
      'v' -- video mode
      'q' -- quiet mode (don't play enter/leave sounds)
      'b' -- run AGI script specified in ${MEETME_AGI_BACKGROUND} (Zap
channels only)
             (does not work with non-Zap channels in the same conference)

noc2pbx*CLI>