[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 600 phone

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Oct 17 14:37:52 MST 2003

Hello,

I have finally received the details from Polycom to get into the backend
configuration of their SoundPoint IP 600 SIP VOIP phone. The phone is quite
nice looking but the configs are very sparse, not even a place for a
secret(password) field in their SIP registration section.

If anyone else has one of these and needs the passwords to get into the back
end configurations, just send me an email and I'll pass them along.

This is a very nice sub-$300 business phone with a big LCD display, nice
sound and a good feel to it. I'll post my results when I start testing it
more with Asterisk next week.

MATT---