[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 600 phone

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Fri Oct 17 16:37:33 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 18:37, mattf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have finally received the details from Polycom to get into the backend
> configuration of their SoundPoint IP 600 SIP VOIP phone. The phone is quite
> nice looking but the configs are very sparse, not even a place for a
> secret(password) field in their SIP registration section.
>
> If anyone else has one of these and needs the passwords to get into the back
> end configurations, just send me an email and I'll pass them along.

	Weird I have a SoundPoint IP 500 working with * the config files are
downloaded from a FTP server and they are XML files, you can put the
secret, username, registrar, proxy, etc for any line.
	I agree with you about the quality of the phone, the only problem I
have is the phone not taking account of my timezone.

--
Juanjo sin .sig