[Asterisk-Users] */SER/FW

Uriel Carrasquilla uriel at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 14 18:15:24 MST 2003

Steve:
Unless Asterisk is on the public side of the Internet, you will run into
problems if the UA (SIP phones) are behind a NAT.
In the scenario you presented, I think SER would be used for all calls
between SIP phones and they would only go to Asterisk when you need to
Gateway into the PSTN some of the calls.

Regards,
Uriel