[Asterisk-Users] Success story

Marcel Prisi marcel at virtua.ch
Tue Oct 14 04:02:17 MST 2003

Hi all,

Just a little note for the records and archives. We see many small
glitches / troubles in the mailing-list but rarely success stories ...

Here's one :

Asterisk is running perfectly fine in our setup :

Debian 3.0 stable / Athlon 1.8, 256 MB Ram / Digium E-100P / Swisscom
PRI isdn

We have 6 companies (more to come) sharing the system in the building
with a total of about 20 Grandstream 101's, a Cisco 7940 and a few
SJPhones / XTen.

We have many different setups (vhosts-like) for every company and it is
a real joy ! Had some troubles at first with the PRI configuration
(first time) but now everything is running perfectly well, and everyone
is really impressed here !

Thanks to all developers for such an impressive piece of software !