[Asterisk-Users] */SER/FW

Jason Penton j.penton at ru.ac.za
Tue Oct 14 11:34:21 MST 2003

I have asterisk and SER running on the same machine perfectly. As far as
I am concerned the best way to do it is to have two ip addresses for the
same ethernet interface. That way you can bind asterisk to one IP
address and SER to the other. This way you don't have to use
non-standard ports for your sip proxies.

Good luck
Jason