[Asterisk-Users] e100p in norway?

Jim Richards jrichards at etceurope.com
Mon Oct 13 04:57:57 MST 2003

I have had a similar problem with a BT circuit, it turns out my circiut is not PRI,  but DAS, which is some sort of BT enhanced (or modified) PRI,  I believe the signalling is a bit different.  My PRI premise gear has occasional lockups with it.

note this is not an asterisk setup,  but a LCR providers piece of hardware.

You may just want to ensure thaqt your PRI is really PRI.

James Richards,
IT Manager Europe
Electronic Theatre Controls