[Asterisk-Users] Problems with meetme.

XISCOAIR XISCOAIR at teleline.es
Mon Oct 13 04:39:58 MST 2003

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to use MeetMe in an AGI script written in Perl, as follows:

print "EXEC MeetMe 2000|p \n";
$res = checkresult();

The problem that I have is that when a user press '#' in order to exit
from the conference, everybody goes out. This is randomized because
sometimes doesn't happened.

My current version of asterisk is:

Asterisk CVS-05/22/03-11:14:50 built by root at teleco on a i686 running
Linux

Does somebody knows the problem? It's a version problem of *???

I would be very pleasured if somebody can help me or told me if I'm
mistaked about this functionality of MeetMe.

Thanks a lot.