[Asterisk-Users] T100P & Phones Configuration

PBX pbx at tuxnetworking.com
Fri Oct 10 20:06:44 MST 2003

Below you will find, what I believe to be a typical setup with a T100P
card.  My question is -

1. Is this correct?

2. What kind of phones would be needed here... (Would you have to use
Digital phones)  And if so what would you recommend.

PRI/T1-----

      ----------------
      |               |
      | Channel Bank  |
      |               |
      ----------------              --------------------
          |      |                 |                    |
          |      |    Amphenol     |  24 Port Patch     |
      | * Server       |              |    |      |    |
      |     T100P      |              |    |      |    |
      -----------------             Phone Phone Phone Phone

Thank you,

Geoff