[Asterisk-Users] T100P & Phones Configuration

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Fri Oct 10 21:01:58 MST 2003

> Below you will find, what I believe to be a typical setup with a T100P
> card.  My question is -
>
> 1. Is this correct?

Possibly.  Depends on if you use a channel bank that can do add/drop and
you're not using a PRI.

You'll take your incoming T1 and go into 1 T100P and use another T100P to
feed out to your channel bank...or you can get a T400P and just have one
card in the system.

> 2. What kind of phones would be needed here... (Would you have to use
> Digital phones)  And if so what would you recommend.

You can use anything from a $9 WalMart phone to a $300 ADSI analog phone.