[Asterisk-Users] * consultant needed - will pay

PJ Welsh pj at cassens.com
Thu Oct 9 13:45:10 MST 2003

Thank you for reading this, sorry to waste bandwidth otherwise.

I am part of a US company looking for someone to setup a demo IVR system for us. I seem unable with my current knowledge to pull this off myself. The demo is the regular enter your id and validate/repeat/continue methodoligy you put up with in everyday life. I would like to have the validation and other parts done via database (Postgres or MySQL).

This is a FOR PAY job, with the potential for landing the full project.

I need a quick turnaround! I have gotten myself in a serious time crunch before I have to go with another proposed M$ solution and a great deal more money.

I need for contacts as soon as possible.

I would ask that you be able to accept either PayPal or PO or work till you get a check.

I DO NOT know how to handle the potential for transactions outside of the US. If you are outside the US and can still accept US $'s and know the implecations, I think we can work something out.

I can provide additional info to interested people

email to: pj at cassens*dot*com I will reply as soon as possible.

Again, I need a quick turnaround! Skills in * + database + AGI are likely manditory.