[Asterisk-Users] * consultant needed - will pay

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Oct 9 21:17:40 MST 2003

Hi PJ-

I specialize in large volume IVR systems both here and in Europe.  (please
see my web site Case Studies for more info)

If it's just a simple IVR with database, I can likely do the demo very
cheaply, to get a chance at the bigger job.  Already have the AGI's and Perl
script to accomplish this most likely.

Please email me directly (off line), and we can talk when you like.

Thanks,
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.