[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Trunking confirmation?

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Thu Oct 9 10:48:55 MST 2003

 From the chan_iax2 source (around line 3712):

if (!peer) {
    ast_log(LOG_WARNING, "Unable to accept trunked packet from '%s:%d':
No matching peer\n", intoa(sin.sin_addr), ntohs(sin.sin_port));
     return 1;
}

A friend is both a user and peer. However, I would discurage the use of
a friend as it will severely restrict your dialplan, espcially once you
are dealing with more than just a couple Asterisk boxes.

Jeremy McNamara