[Asterisk-Users] Help Loading a TDM card!!

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 09:36:32 MST 2003

Rafael Gonzalez Lomeña wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>  I do have the same problem.
>
>  Does this problem appear with the last versions of TDM's board (TDMx0B)?
>  I have seen a bug in "feedback" state (see
>http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000087), but the
>"description" it's not equal.
>

>  I work with:
>    Linux:    "Debian woody"
>    Kernel    2.4.20
>    gcc:        2.95.4
>    Hardware:
>                        P-IV 2 GHz  + 256 Mb
>                        Motherboard  DFI AD77 Infinity
>    Digium's Boards:
>                        X100P
>                        TDM10B
>
>   Any idea ??
>

>bye.

My issue is related to the motherboard.. I appears that the PCI2.2 spec
has a 3.3v supply on the bus.. My motherboard in my dev Asterisk server
is an older board so it seems that this 3.3v supply is not there..

When I put the card into my P4 it detects that there is something there
I haven't tested any further than this bacasue Asterisk is not installed
on my P4.. I guess I am going to have to buy a newer motherboard to go
any further.,.

If you find a solution let me know..

Later..