[Asterisk-Users] Problems with Caller ID on FXO

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Fri Oct 3 11:28:47 MST 2003

Hey all...for whatever reason my caller id doesn't appear to be working.
My setup is simple (Wildcard FXO and thats it) and I'm just expecting
the Caller ID to show up on the console.

I'm seeing this:
*CLI>     -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
NOTICE[262161]: File callerid.c, Line 238 (callerid_feed): Caller*ID
failed checksum
NOTICE[262161]: File chan_zap.c, Line 4314 (ss_thread): Got event 2
(Ring/Answered)...

and looking in the code I'm assuming this is bad :-) If it matters AT&T
broadband is my phone service and its coming through cable. Caller ID
does show up fine on my standard phones.

Can anybody give me a clue on this?

Thanks!
Chris

--
Do pediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!