[Asterisk-Users] Large-scale Asterisk deployments: VON panel

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Tue Oct 7 12:12:07 MST 2003

I'd like to float the idea of a VON panel discussion for large-scale
open-source deployments, specifically using Asterisk as an
application service and as a gateway service.  In order to do that,
I'd need to get a list of panelists together who might be interested
in speaking.  If you manage an installed base of >1000 users, and
you're using Asterisk, I'd be interested in hearing from you.  I know
of at least five of you that I've spoken with directly, and I'm sure
there are a dozen or so more out there that are keeping quiet.  If
you are willing to talk about problems, solutions, and (importantly)
your value comparisons and real costs, then I'd like to hear from you.

VON is in Santa Clara, California (Silicon Valley) March 28-31 2004.
If you are a speaker or panelist, your admission to the conference is
free.  I'm just fishing to see if the panel might be well-attended;
if so, I'll ask the folks at pulver.com if they're interested in such
a panel.

JT