[Asterisk-Users] Line going to Zombie

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Tue Oct 7 12:51:36 MST 2003

I have a problem that sometimes lines will go into what I call never never land.  The Asterisk system will put a line with <Zombi> on it when you type show channels it will make the analog phone line dead.  And on the CLI it says:

astsvr*CLI>Zap/1-2<ZOMBIE>(macro-twoline-exten,s,1)Up Dial         Zap/1-2|20|r

I have tried to release it with soft hangup Zap/1
& also soft hangup Zap/1-2.  If I use the last one is say trying to hang up but it never does.  I have to shut the system down then back up! I am not able to run the GASTMAN due to I have no XP machine running.  I only have Windows 2000 pro.