[Asterisk-Users] Let's TALK ABOUT IT!!!

WipeOut wipe_out at lycos.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 06:10:04 MST 2003

sip wrote:

> Everyone seems to be working on their own servers that are in there
> homes, offices and elsewhere. The only common thread is this list-serv.
> I have several * servers set up here in Austin, Texas. I propose we
> set up one of them with with all the list-serv members. At this time
> the calls would be limited to on-net calls only to other members.

Isn't this exactly what IAXTEL was supposed to be all about? or are you
proposing somthing else?

> As the project grows and other members add servers we will decide if
> we want to give all servers PSTN access.

Billing would be a major issue wih this, but its a cool idea..

> This will give everyone a realtime enviroment in which to test their
> ideas, as well as being able to talk directly to other members if walk
> through TECH SUPPORT is needed.

Sounds good..

> ALSO, we can show Martin and Mark that tech support doesn't have to be
> in AL.

I have to say the Digium tech support is pretty good.. I mailed in a
query at 16:30 yesterday, AL time, and got a responce within about an
hour..

> So "Let's TALK ABOUT IT!!!"

Yes.. lets.. :)

Later..