[Asterisk-Users] Let's TALK ABOUT IT!!!

sip sip at intology.com
Sat Oct 4 06:02:12 MST 2003

Everyone seems to be working on their own servers that are in there homes, offices and elsewhere. The only common thread is this list-serv.
I have several * servers set up here in Austin, Texas. I propose we set up one of them with with all the list-serv members. At this time the calls would be limited to on-net calls only to other members.
As the project grows and other members add servers we will decide if we want to give all servers PSTN access.
This will give everyone a realtime enviroment in which to test their ideas, as well as being able to talk directly to other members if walk through TECH SUPPORT is needed.
ALSO, we can show Martin and Mark that tech support doesn't have to be in AL.
So "Let's TALK ABOUT IT!!!"

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.workgroupmail.com