[Asterisk-Users] Let's TALK ABOUT IT!!!

sip sip at intology.com
Sat Oct 4 07:01:57 MST 2003

IAXTEL is a 1-700 system designed for on-net calls.
We have very low-cost PSTN lines to 48 states for no-cost long-distance
dialing. I plan to add some of these lines to the system. As servers are
added in other cities around the world I envision dialing Berlin, Germany
from Austin, Texas and using a local hop-off in Berlin to make a local call
FREE. (No 2 cents per minute)

If we could blend IAXTEL into our PSTN service that would be one major
hurtle overcome. But that would put a programing burden on the guys at
Digium and they seem to have their plate full.

So
Let's TALK ABOUT IT!!!