[Asterisk-Users] Has anyone got * working with Xten soft phones

Joseph Finley jfinley at prcontrol.com
Thu Oct 2 07:51:29 MST 2003

I use mine all the time.  Things to check or set:

Under System Settings>Network

1- Set the IP of you * box in "Outbound SIP Proxy"

Under System Settings>Sip Proxy

1- Enable yes
2- Username (the name or number in your SIP.CONF [brackets]
3- Leave Authorized User blank (and remark out in SIP.CONF if you have it in
there.)
4- Obviously set the password
5- Domain/Realm: the IP of your * box.
6- Sip Proxy: the IP of your * box.
7- Send Internal IP: ON

Under System Settings>Audio Device

1- Make sure it's your mic and not soemthing else.

Under Advanced System Settings>Feature Settings

DTMF Force Send In Band: Yes  (is you use inband in your sip.conf)

That should do it.  Mine works fine.

Regards,
Joe