[Asterisk-Users] Has anyone got * working with Xten soft phones

Fats Neutron fats.neutron at grandmore.com
Thu Oct 2 06:18:04 MST 2003

I have tried loads of configurations but I cannot get it to work.

I basically have three computers and want to use soft phones on two of them
to connect to asterisk so I can use them instead of dialling into my X100P
card as the phone bill is getting bigger.

I assume that I can configure * to accept calls from the soft phones and
then route them according to my dial plan. I am basically trying to write
some extensions to asterisk and need to debug the code but need to phone in
to do it.

I could route in from the net if it wasn't for the fact that I am behind a
NAT and I've decided to give up on getting it to work as I have just got
stuck.

So this is another option to attempt to get debugging.

So to paraphrase: Has anyone got a setup working with xten soft phones
behind a NAT and if so could you share your setup with me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Fats.