[Asterisk-Users] Still TDM400P problem

JanM asterisk-pbx at kraftnat.aland.fi
Thu Nov 20 02:08:59 MST 2003

Hi again all,

I have searched the list for help with my problem but I can´t find an
answer. I only manage to get one port of my TDM400P card working.

When I do dmesg I get following, seems like four discovered ports:
---------------
Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
PCI: Found IRQ 11 for device 02:00.0
PCI: Sharing IRQ 11 with 02:07.1
PCI: Sharing IRQ 11 with 02:0c.0
Freshmaker version: 63
Freshmaker passed register test
Module 0: Installed -- AUTO
Module 1: Installed -- AUTO
Module 2: Installed -- AUTO
Module 3: Installed -- AUTO
Found a Wildcard FXS: Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F (4 modules)
Registered tone zone 5 (Finland)
----------------

But when I do ztcfg -vv I only get one port configured:
Zaptel Configuration
Channel map:
Channel 01: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
1 channels configured.

How do I configure/load the rest of the ports?

Regards,
---JanM---