[Asterisk-Users] Updated iaxComm binaries available for WinXP, Red Hat 9.0

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Nov 19 00:09:11 MST 2003

Hi Andrew,

> >Very very very STRANGE!
> >It seems that I have not received this mail from Michael, even it is
posted
> >to the distribution list and this is not the only one?!?! Someone else
with
> >this problem?
> >

> Well, I saw at least 4 messages recently from the asterisk-users mailing
> list,
> that spamassassin scored over 5.  I believe the sender's SMTP relay was in
> the various open relay databases.
>
> So you may have filtered some messages if you're using a spam filter and
> haven't whitelisted lists.digium.com.

I have no anti-spam app installed on my PC nor at the provider.
Another strange thing (only) with the mails from Michael:
I have my main PC and my notebook using Outlook Express, with the option to
keep the mails on the server.
If I read the Michael's mail on one of them, then it will never be available
on the other one  (as it was deleted from the server)....
And all this... ONLY with the Michael's mails received through this
distribution list...

BR,
Dan