[Asterisk-Users] Updated iaxComm binaries available for WinXP, Red Hat 9.0

Andrew Gillham gillham at vaultron.com
Tue Nov 18 23:31:37 MST 2003

Dan wrote:

>Hi,

Well, I saw at least 4 messages recently from the asterisk-users mailing
list,
that spamassassin scored over 5.  I believe the sender's SMTP relay was in
the various open relay databases.

So you may have filtered some messages if you're using a spam filter and
haven't whitelisted lists.digium.com.

-Andrew