[Asterisk-Users] Updated iaxComm binaries available for WinXP, Red Hat 9.0

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue Nov 18 23:13:35 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Cantwell" <pat at insomnia.org>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 6:48 AM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Updated iaxComm binaries available for WinXP,
Red Hat 9.0

> I am having the same problem.
>
> I'm running it from the command line out of c:\iaxcomm, and it loads, but
> only shows up in task manager.
> This is a WinXP Pro box.
>
> Thanks,
> Pat

Very very very STRANGE!
It seems that I have not received this mail from Michael, even it is posted
to the distribution list and this is not the only one?!?! Someone else with
this problem?

> ..

What do you mean by "installation directory"?
There is any installer for the application??
I have just unpacked the files and run it?
what's "${cwd}/rc"?
It is an environment variable which must be defined??

> Steve put an error dialog on failure in the CVS sources, but I'm working
on
> better solution.
I do not  understand that..:-(

> Please let me know if this solves it, or if the problem lies elsewhere.

Nope...

Best regards,
Dan