[Asterisk-Users] PBX (Asterisk) <-> Cellular Phone Network

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Nov 18 10:10:58 MST 2003

Hi!

> http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,43170,00.html
>
> Two PSTN/GSM gateways called the Nokia 22 and the Nokia 32. I don't
> know how it will operate with * yet but it seems rather transparant.

Interesting. You could also use a "Siemens M20 Terminal" (I still have
one around here), or look at some slightler newer product of the same
type, e.g. http://www.tdc.co.uk/gsm/.

Next to that you could also try any GSM PCcard (PCMCIA).

I wonder, however, if chan_modem will be sufficient for this.

Cheers, Philipp