[Asterisk-Users] PBX (Asterisk) <-> Cellular Phone Network

Jorge Mendoza mendoza at tcc.com.pe
Tue Nov 18 08:21:34 MST 2003

We are using a CDMA/PSTN adapter (Motorola 800SC) interconnecting the=20
cellular network to our pabx. In our case the application is different:=20
the cell-to-cell calls are cheaper that pstn <=3D> cell calls. A fxo=20
interface in required your pabx.

Jorge

Andrew Thompson wrote:

>I wasn't able to figure out why they have two models, but basically, you=
 take your SIM card out of your GSM phone and put it in the device. It tu=
rns your cellphone into a FXO(?). You'll need a X100p or a channel bank t=
o plug it into your asterisk.

>Sucks if you use CDMA...
>
>-----
>Andrew Thompson