[Asterisk-Users] PBX (Asterisk) <-> Cellular Phone Network

Thilo Salmon salmon at netzquadrat.de
Tue Nov 18 11:22:17 MST 2003

> I have a similar challenge. I will have to connect a remote location with
> PBX to a central location with PBX. While roaming the Internet I came
> accross this:

If this location is in the netherlands, a look at
http://www.falcom.de/e/e-produkte.html might also prove helpful. They
offer a broad array of embedded GSM/GPRS/GPS modules. I used a number of
A2D devices for a messaging application. They operate almost like a
hayes compatible voice modem over a serial link. Only they come with a
proprietary command set to do GSM related tasks such as entering a PIN
number for your SIM.

Thilo

P.S.: I still have a number of them lying around. Drop me an email, if
you need some.