[Asterisk-Users] FXO Cards in Australia

mick at netexpress.com.au mick at netexpress.com.au
Sun Nov 16 22:41:02 MST 2003

No

No sip image for it yet

Also is there any way I can change messages and extensions depending on
local time ??

Also is there a way to transfer the call over PSTN if the local
extension is not answered.

Eg to a normal " gsm " mobile ??

Regards Mick West
NetExpress
Phone 61 08 82420173
Fax     61 08 82425099
mick at netexpress.com.au

Disclaimer:
Confidentiality:
This message contains privileged and/or confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
notified that you must not disseminate, re-transmit, copy or take any
action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
please delete the document and notify NetExpress immediately.
NetExpress. The use of this Email or it's contents in any public place,
eg forum, website is strictly prohibited.
Viruses:
Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's
responsibility. Data Actions' entire liability will be limited to
resupplying the material. No warranty is made that this material is free
from computer virus or any other defect.