[Asterisk-Users] How To Transfer From IAX Clients

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri Nov 14 12:54:57 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: <firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 8:19 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] How To Transfer From IAX Clients

> Can someone please aid me in getting the transfer feature to work on my
> IAX clients.  I tried putting the ,t options on my dial line of
> extensions.conf, but this does not work.  Below is what my extensions.conf
> dial line looks like:
>
> exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial($IAX2/myusername at NuFone/${EXTEN:1})

exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial($IAX2/myusername at NuFone/${EXTEN:1},30,tTr)
or
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial($IAX2/myusername at NuFone/${EXTEN:1}|30|tTr)

to be able to transfer from both ends
30 is the timeout for the dialinig function, after witch go to the next step
(1+1), means unavailable..

BR,
Dan