[Asterisk-Users] How To Transfer From IAX Clients

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Fri Nov 14 11:19:57 MST 2003

Can someone please aid me in getting the transfer feature to work on my
IAX clients.  I tried putting the ,t options on my dial line of
extensions.conf, but this does not work.  Below is what my extensions.conf
dial line looks like:

exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial($IAX2/myusername at NuFone/${EXTEN:1})

Where do i put the ,t in this line?  And how am I able to transfer calls
if they are not originating from this dial line, i.e., if they come from
another IAX client or if it is an incoming call?

Thanks a lot for any assistance.

A.J.