[Asterisk-Users] Assignement of extension to Netmeeting with dynamic IP address

Alexandru Coseru alex_spam at distinctgroup.net
Thu Nov 13 04:30:59 MST 2003

Registering with a gatekeeper is a MUST in this case...

When your netmeeting is started , it is registred in the gatekeeper with a
number (let's say 1234)..

Now , when you call form * 1234 , the gatekeeper routes you to the
netmeeting's IP.

Dynamic IP's are a big problem with Netmeeting when you do authentification
& authorization , but i don't think that you use that...

Hope this helps..

Regards
    Alex