[Asterisk-Users] Assignement of extension to Netmeeting with dynamic IP address

Panagidou Anna anpanag at hol.net
Thu Nov 13 04:19:55 MST 2003

Hello everybody,

I wonder if anyone can help me in something I am trying to do but have
no clue on how to do it:

I have an Asterisk installation and I would like to be able to assign
certain extensions to people with NetMeetings that take dynamic IP
address.

Does any one know how I can get the IP of an incoming channel in order
to be able to dial back to that channel after the call is hangup?

Does registering with a gatekeeper has anything to do with this?

Any clues welcome

Thanks,
Anna

Anna Panagidou