[Asterisk-Users] sip: 401 unauthorized with xlite

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Tue Nov 11 20:23:58 MST 2003

your entry should look like this:

[2203]
type=3Dfriend
secret=3D1234
reinvite=3Dno
canreinvite=3Dno
disallow=3Dall
allow=3Dgsm
allow=3Dulaw
host=3Ddynamic

exten =3D> 2203,1,Dial(SIP/2203)

http://www.zebraroaming.com/stuff/X-Lite-and-Asterisk.pdf

bkw

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, [iso-8859-1] doracknz foi mais uma wrote:

> Hi there,
>
>     I have tried very hard to setup the x-lite with asterisk, but until n=
ow i didn't get sucess. When i start the asterisk in debug mode, i see the =
message: sip/2.0  401 unauthorized.  I  know that this problem with authent=
ication. I put in my sip.conf as below.

> [2203]
>  type=3Dfriend
>  username=3D2203
>  auth=3Dmd5
>  secret=3D1234
>  reinvite=3Dno
>  canreinvite=3Dno
>  dissallow=3Dall
>  allow=3Dgsm
> context=3D sip
>  host=3D 192.168.10.149 -> my machine that have xlite
>
>  extension.conf
> [sip]
>  exten =3D> 2203,1,Dial(${Phone1})
>
> I have read and read many message in list but i could found anyone that e=
xplain in details how to setup this correct. My sip.conf i got from a examp=
le in pdf how to setup x-lite with sip, but this think doesn't work in my s=
erver.