[Asterisk-Users] sip: 401 unauthorized with xlite

doracknz foi mais uma doracknz at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 11 20:09:36 MST 2003

Hi there,

    I have tried very hard to setup the x-lite with asterisk, but until now i didn't get sucess. When i start the asterisk in debug mode, i see the message: sip/2.0  401 unauthorized.  I  know that this problem with authentication. I put in my sip.conf as below.

[2203]
 type=friend
 username=2203
 auth=md5
 secret=1234
 reinvite=no
 canreinvite=no
 dissallow=all
 allow=gsm
context= sip
 host= 192.168.10.149 -> my machine that have xlite

 extension.conf
[sip]
 exten => 2203,1,Dial(${Phone1})

I have read and read many message in list but i could found anyone that explain in details how to setup this correct. My sip.conf i got from a example in pdf how to setup x-lite with sip, but this think doesn't work in my server.
Please, could someone help me how to do that...

thanks a lot,

Romulo