[Asterisk-Users] Re: IAX2 trunking on one side only.

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 17:32:02 MST 2003

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 04:41:09PM -0600, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> ztdummy and ztrtc don't provide a full zapata device only because they
> don't make a telephony interface, but the implement the timing needed
> for asterisk.

Alas, neither did for me :/ usb-uhci loaded and detected 2 ports fine,
and ztdummy loaded without complaint... yet when I tried to use IAX2
trunking I still received the error about 'zapata timing' :(

ztrtc made no particular inroads, either - 'Real Time Clock Driver
vX.YY' in dmesg output, but still the zapata timing error :(

In the end I just set 'trunk=no' and the error went away... but I don't
actually know what I'm losing in functionality by doing this :/

Cheers,
Gavin.