[Asterisk-Users] diax request

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Fri Nov 7 15:30:09 MST 2003

First of all great job on diax. I downloaded it and tried it, could not
connect, got an authentication rejected,but I have not had a chance to
figure out why yet - tried with a working gnophone setup in the
configuration files.

Is there any way to pass command line arguements to the program ? Where I
see a real niche for a lightweight softphone is being able to serve the
thing from a webpage, configured for whatever user is logged into the
webserver.

eg: I am at someone's office and want to make a call from the pbx, so I
just login to the webserver and download "my pbx extension"

(download the exe file complete with the configuration information passed
in the command line to execute it  -or take the config from a remote url)